- 1 large head green leaf lettuce, torn into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1/2pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2cup shaved Parmesan (2 ounces)
- 4tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Divide the lettuce, turkey, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and Parmesan among bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Drizzle over the salad.