Turkey Salad With Manchego
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, grated (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces green beans (about 1⁄4 pound), sliced crosswise
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 3/4 pound sliced roasted deli turkey
- 4 ounces Manchego cheese, sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the carrots, green beans, and scallions and toss to coat.
- Divide the lettuce, turkey, and cheese among bowls and top with the carrot mixture.
- Per Serving
- Calories 363
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 68mg
- Sodium 1,329mg
- Protein 26g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 355mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .