- 1/4cup olive oil
- 3tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, grated (about 1 cup)
- 4ounces green beans (about 1⁄4 pound), sliced crosswise
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 3/4pound sliced roasted deli turkey
- 4ounces Manchego cheese, sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the carrots, green beans, and scallions and toss to coat.
- Divide the lettuce, turkey, and cheese among bowls and top with the carrot mixture.