- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey meat
- 1/2 pound cooked sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups turkey gravy
- 1 17.3-ounce package refrigerated corn biscuits
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a 2-quart baking dish, combine the turkey, sweet potato, zucchini, carrot, scallions, thyme, salt, and a few grinds of pepper and toss well. Pour the gravy on top. Bake in the oven, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- Gently roll out 4 biscuits individually and overlap them to make a crust that will cover the baking dish. Bake until the top is golden brown, about 15 more minutes.