- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 ounces Spanish chorizo, chopped
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- sour cream, sliced avocado, salsa, fresh cilantro sprigs, and lime wedges, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and chorizo until the chorizo is crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the turkey to the skillet, season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper, and cook, breaking the meat up with a spoon, until no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Divide the turkey-chorizo mixture among the tortillas and top with sour cream, avocado, salsa, and cilantro; serve with lime wedges.