- 2 cups shredded roasted turkey or chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups grated pepper Jack cheese (6 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup store-bought enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, corn, 1 cup of the cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Spoon the mixture onto the tortillas and roll. Place seam-side down in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Top with the sauce and remaining ½ cup of cheese. Bake until heated through and beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the cilantro and serve.