- 3/4cup quick-cooking barley
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4cups baby arugula
- 2cups shredded roasted turkey or chicken
- 1/2cup dried cranberries
- Cook the barley according to the package directions; drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the barley, arugula, turkey, and cranberries. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and toss to combine.