- 1 3-ounce ahi tuna steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4teaspoon cumin
- 1 corn tortilla, warmed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/2cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1tablespoon store-bought guacamole
- In a small bowl, toss the tuna with the lime juice and cumin.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tuna and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired doneness, about 4 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to the tortilla.
- Top the tuna with the tomato, lettuce, and guacamole. Fold into a taco.