Tuna, Fennel, and Bean Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves torn (about 3 cups)
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup chopped fennel fronds
- 2 6-ounce cans oil-packed light tuna, drained
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the radicchio, fennel, fennel fronds, tuna, beans, and shallot and toss to combine.
- Per Serving
- Calories 359
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 26mg
- Sodium 577mg
- Protein 27g
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 64mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For the most environmentally friendly option, look for chunk white tuna labeled “U.S./Canadian Atlantic troll- or pole-caught” or cans with the Marine Stewardship Council label.