- 1/4cup olive oil
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves torn (about 3 cups)
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup chopped fennel fronds
- 2 6-ounce cans oil-packed light tuna, drained
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the radicchio, fennel, fennel fronds, tuna, beans, and shallot and toss to combine.