Tuna and Chickpea Salad With Pesto
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 15.5-ounce cans (3 cups) chickpeas, roughly chopped
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 24 black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thickly sliced
- 3 6-ounce cans tuna, drained
- 5 tablespoons store-bought pesto
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh basil (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, red peppers, olives, celery, tuna, pesto, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the salad among individual plates with the basil (if desired).
- Per Serving
- Calories 373Calories From Fat 34%
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 51mg
- Sodium 1,422mg
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 30g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The salad can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.