- 2 15.5-ounce cans (3 cups) chickpeas, roughly chopped
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 24 black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thickly sliced
- 3 6-ounce cans tuna, drained
- 5tablespoons store-bought pesto
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh basil (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, red peppers, olives, celery, tuna, pesto, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the salad among individual plates with the basil (if desired).