- oil for the baking sheet
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 8 ounces mozzarella, grated (2 cups)
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 pound baked or deli ham, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- Heat oven to 425° F. On an oiled baking sheet, shape the dough into a large oval. Top with the mozzarella, tomatoes, pineapple, and ham.
- Bake until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted, 15 to 20 minutes. Top with the jalapeño.