Serves 10| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 12 lemons)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 6-ounce cans pineapple juice
- 1 12-ounce can apricot nectar
- 2 12-ounce cans ginger ale
- lemon slices (to garnish)
- Place the lemon juice, the sugar, and 1 cup water in a large pitcher. Stir until the sugar dissolves, then add 5 more cups water, the pineapple juice, the apricot nectar, the ginger ale, a few slices of lemon to garnish, and plenty of ice.
- Per Serving
- Calories 71.77Calories From Fat 1%
- Calcium 8.67mg
- Carbohydrate 18.85g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0.04g
- Fiber 0.28g
- Iron 0.24mg
- Protein 0.25mg
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 4.37mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pat washed fruits and veggies dry before bagging them for storage. Damp items spoil quickly.