Serves 1| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon toasted, sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chopped banana chips
- 1 tablespoon crumbled dried papaya or mango
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 sugar cone
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut, banana chips, and papaya. Scoop the ice cream onto the cone and roll in the fruit mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- Per Serving
- Calories 272Calories From Fat 104
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 29mg
- Sodium 127mg
- Protein 3g
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Sugar 29g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 101mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make a big batch of the coconut mixture to keep on hand for last-minute additions to ice cream. It will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 months.