- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup cup sweetened condensed milk
- Kosher salt
- 3 cups raspberries (12 ounces)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 12- to 16-ounce store-bought pound cake, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- Beat the heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and a pinch of salt with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Roughly chop 2 cups of the raspberries and fold them into the whipped cream mixture.
- Pour the milk into a shallow bowl. Dip 2 of the cake slices in the milk and arrange on the bottom of a 2-quart (8-inch round) terrine dish or glass bowl, cutting them to fit. Spoon a third of the whipped cream mixture on top. Repeat the layering 2 more times. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Top the cake with the remaining 1 cup of whole raspberries.