- 2 cups frozen peas
- 12 ounces fusilli (corkscrew pasta)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/2 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the peas according to the package directions. Transfer the peas to a bowl using a slotted spoon.
- Add the pasta to the water and cook according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Add the oil and toss. Place the pasta in a large glass bowl. Sprinkle the peas evenly over the pasta. Add the chicken in a single layer, then add the spinach and tomatoes.
- Serve with Basil-Lemon Dressing or Roquefort Dressing on the side.