Tortellini With Radicchio and Peas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 small head radicchio, chopped into pieces (about 5 cups)
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut up
- kosher salt and black pepper
- grated Parmesan, for serving
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions, adding the peas during the last minute of cooking. Reserve ¾ cup of the cooking water; drain the tortellini and peas and return them to the pot.
- Add the radicchio, scallions, butter, ½ cup of the reserved cooking water, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the pot and toss to combine. (Add more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce.) Serve with the Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 466
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 65mg
- Sodium 813mg
- Protein 19g
- Carbohydrate 63g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 192mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .