Tortellini With Peas and Tarragon
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add the butter and cook until it turns golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, peas, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tortellini, tarragon, and half the Parmesan to the skillet and toss. Divide among bowls and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 474Calories From Fat 42%
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 41mg
- Sodium 730mg
- Carbohydrate 50g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 17g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you can’t find the licoricey herb tarragon, common in French cooking, use parsley or basil in its place.