- cornmeal for the pan
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes (about 1 pound), thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- Heat oven to 425º F. Sprinkle a rimmed baking sheet with the cornmeal. Shape the dough into a 14-inch circle and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top the dough with the tomatoes, scallions, and olives, drizzle with the oil, and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Bake until the crust is crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.