Tomato, Mushroom, and Mozzarella Pizza
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Arrange oven racks in the lower and upper thirds of the oven. Heat oven to 475° F.
- Roll out the dough on a well-floured surface to make two 12-inch squares or rounds. Transfer to two ungreased baking sheets.
- Top the dough with the tomatoes, mushrooms, and olives. Drizzle with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Bake the pizzas for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top the pizzas with the mozzarella. Return to oven and bake 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the pies are lightly browned.
- Per Serving
- Calories 605
- Calcium 242mg
- Carbohydrate 74g
- Cholesterol 33mg
- Fat 24g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 5mg
- Protein 23mg
- Sat Fat 7g
- Sodium 1410mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the pizza with chopped romaine lettuce tossed with lemon juice, olive oil, and shaved Parmesan.