(10-ounce) portions frozen pizza dough, thawed
flour for work surface
seeded and chopped plum tomatoes
thinly sliced mushrooms
black olive halves
kosher salt and black pepper
shredded smoked mozzarella or smoked Gouda
- Arrange oven racks in the lower and upper thirds of the oven. Heat oven to 475° F.
- Roll out the dough on a well-floured surface to make two 12-inch squares or rounds. Transfer to two ungreased baking sheets.
- Top the dough with the tomatoes, mushrooms, and olives. Drizzle with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Bake the pizzas for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top the pizzas with the mozzarella. Return to oven and bake 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the pies are lightly browned.