Tomato and Mozzarella Quesadillas With Basil
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium. Place 4 of the tortillas on a cutting board and top with the mozzarella and tomatoes, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Season with ½ teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and top with the remaining tortillas.
- In a medium bowl, combine the basil, pine nuts, oil, and remaining salt; set aside.
- Cook the quesadillas around the perimeter of the grill until the cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp and golden, about 2 minutes per side.
- Immediately cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with the basil salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 679.62Calories From Fat 49%
- Calcium 609.57mg
- Carbohydrate 57.62g
- Cholesterol 67.19mg
- Fat 37.24g
- Fiber 5.42g
- Iron 5.32mg
- Protein 29.55mg
- Sat Fat 14.1g
- Sodium 1336.8mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .