- 4 slices bacon
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- 1 beefsteak tomato, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4cups mixed greens
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 350° F. In an ovenproof nonstick skillet, cook the bacon and garlic over medium heat until the bacon is crisp and the garlic is browned, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble. In a small bowl, smash the garlic until creamy.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of drippings from the skillet and return to medium-high heat. Add the garlic and eggs and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking, without stirring, until the eggs are beginning to set at the edges, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the crumbled bacon, tomatoes, Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Transfer to the oven. Bake until the center is set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Toss the greens with the oil, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the frittata.