Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup tomatillo sauce (also called green salsa)
- 3 Roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets and steamed
- 4 pieces thin flat bread or tortillas, warmed
- 2 avocados, one diced and one sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, onion, tomatillo sauce, tomatoes, and pine nuts. Add the steamed broccoli and toss.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the flat bread or tortillas, top with the diced avocado, and roll up. Serve with the avocado slices and lime wedges.
- Per Serving
- Calories 627Calories From Fat 47%
- Fat 33g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 128mg
- Sodium 615mg
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 50g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Also called Mexican green tomatoes, tomatillos are tangy and fruity. Look for jarred tomatillo sauce in the international section of your supermarket.