- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 14-ounce package firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/3-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 cup bread-and-butter pickles
- 1 large baguette, cut into 4 pieces and split horizontally
- fresh cilantro and Sriracha, for serving
- Whisk the lime juice, soy sauce, and brown sugar in a large baking dish. Add the tofu and marinate, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Season the tofu with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the mayonnaise, carrots, and pickles among the pieces of baguette. Top with the tofu, cilantro, and Sriracha.