- 2cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 1/2cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 1.4-ounce chocolate-covered toffee candy bars (such as Heath or Skor bars), finely chopped
- 1cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375° F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars on medium-high speed until creamy, 2 to 3 minutes. One at a time, beat in the eggs, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing just until combined (do not overmix). Stir in the toffee pieces and chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart. Bake until golden, about 8 minutes. Let cool slightly in the pans, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Storage suggestion: Keep the cookies at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.