- 4tablespoons olive oil, plus more if needed
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2teaspoons honey
- 6cups arugula, thick stems removed (about 8 ounces)
- 2 heads endive, sliced
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the tilapia with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook in batches until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side (adding more oil to the skillet if necessary). Let cool, then break into pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk the lime juice, mustard, honey, the remaining oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the arugula, endive, apple, and almonds and toss; top with the tilapia.