- 1/2cup flour
- 1tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 3 6-ounce tilapia fillets, cut into strips
- 2tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1 baguette, split and quartered
- 1cup shredded lettuce
- 16 pickle chips
- hot sauce and potato chips, for serving
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and seafood seasoning. Coat the tilapia with the flour mixture (tapping off any excess). Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the tilapia in batches until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side, adding more oil to the pan if necessary.
- Dividing evenly, spread the mayonnaise on the baguette. Form sandwiches with the baguette, lettuce, pickle chips, and tilapia. Serve with the hot sauce and potato chips.