Tilapia With Peppers and Olives
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the fish with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the peppers and onion, stirring often, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir the olives, parsley, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper into the vegetables. Serve with the fish.
- Per Serving
- Calories 276
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 73mg
- Sodium 540mg
- Protein 35g
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .