6-ounce tilapia fillets
kosher salt and black pepper
red bell peppers, thinly sliced
onion, thinly sliced
pitted green olives
fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
fresh lime juice
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the fish with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the peppers and onion, stirring often, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir the olives, parsley, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper into the vegetables. Serve with the fish.