- 1pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1cup fresh ricotta
- 1cup grated mozzarella (4 ounces)
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- 1bunch spinach, thick stems removed and roughly chopped (5 cups)
- black pepper
- 1/4pound thinly sliced salami
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1cup jarred marinara sauce, warmed
- Heat oven to 400° F. On a lightly floured surface, divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll and stretch them into 8-inch rounds.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, spinach, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Layer the salami on one side of each round of dough and top with the cheese mixture. Fold the dough over the filling and pinch the edges to seal.
- Brush the tops of the calzones with the oil. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with the sauce.