Serves 4-8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cannellini beans, chickpeas, kidney beans, celery, onion, parsley, and rosemary.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and toss. Serve at room temperature.
- Per Serving
- Calories 205Calories From Fat 40%
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 675mg
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 7g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Beans made from scratch have better flavor, but the cooking can take hours. Canned beans are a solid alternative, if you rinse and drain them well.