- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cannellini beans, chickpeas, kidney beans, celery, onion, parsley, and rosemary.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and toss. Serve at room temperature.