Thai Red Chicken Curry
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken in batches until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and cut into strips.
- Add the bell peppers and ¼ cup water to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and curry paste and simmer for 4 minutes. Stir in the chicken.
- Spoon the chicken curry over the rice and sprinkle with the basil. Serve with the lime.
- Per Serving
- Calories 700Calories From Fat 344
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 38g
- Sat Fat 22g
- Calcium 66mg
- Iron 7mg
- Sodium 519mg
- Cholesterol 94mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .