- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- 5 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup torn mint leaves
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt.
- In batches, cook the pork until browned and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with the cabbage, carrots, mint, scallions, lime juice, fish sauce, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil.