Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Kirby cucumbers (about 1/2 pound), peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small poblano pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pepitas (roasted, hulled pumpkin seeds)
- cilantro sprigs
- warm flour tortillas, for serving (optional)
- In a blender, working in batches, puree the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell and poblano peppers, and onion, transferring the pureed mixture to a bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice, oil, 1 ¼ teaspoons salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Refrigerate until chilled, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide the soup among bowls and top with the sour cream, pepitas, and cilantro. Serve with the tortillas (if desired).
- Per Serving
- Calories 221
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 13mg
- Sodium 632mg
- Protein 6g
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Sugar 10g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 58mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The gazpacho can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.