- 2 1/2pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Kirby cucumbers (about 1/2 pound), peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small poblano pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 3tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/3cup sour cream
- 1/4cup pepitas (roasted, hulled pumpkin seeds)
- cilantro sprigs
- warm flour tortillas, for serving (optional)
- In a blender, working in batches, puree the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell and poblano peppers, and onion, transferring the pureed mixture to a bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice, oil, 1 ¼ teaspoons salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Refrigerate until chilled, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide the soup among bowls and top with the sour cream, pepitas, and cilantro. Serve with the tortillas (if desired).