Teriyaki Salmon With Cucumber Salad
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the teriyaki sauce, sugar, and garlic until the sugar dissolves.
- Place the salmon in a large bowl and toss with marinade to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Toss the cucumbers with the vinegar; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat grill to medium. Remove the salmon from the marinade and arrange skin-side down on grill; cover with lid. Grill without turning, 8 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, carefully turn salmon and cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes longer, just until cooked through but still moist and flaky.
- Serve salmon with cucumber salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 342
- Calcium 36mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Cholesterol 100mg
- Fat 19g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 35mg
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 564mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .