Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Form the beef into four ½-inch-thick patties and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the burgers to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium. Baste with the teriyaki sauce during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Grill the English muffins until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Sandwich the burgers in the muffins. Serve with the tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Per Serving
- Calories 494Calories From Fat 181
- Protein 38g
- Carbohydrate 41g
- Sugar 10g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Calcium 77mg
- Iron 6mg
- Sodium 1531mg
- Cholesterol 104mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Gently mix seasonings into ground beef with your hands until just combined. The more the meat is handled, the drier and denser the patties.