Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and place in a roasting pan. Drizzle with 1/4 cup bottled teriyaki sauce, the salt and the pepper; turn to coat.
- Roast the chicken for 30 minutes. Drizzle with 1/4 cup additional teriyaki sauce and cook for 15 minutes more. Serve with cooked rice.
- Per Serving
- Calories 788Calories From Fat 48%
- Fat 42g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 217mg
- Sodium 1,169mg
- Carbohydrate 42g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 55g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For the crispiest results, broil chicken pieces skin-side up. If the recipe calls for turning the meat halfway through, start bone-side up.