- 3 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 1/4cup chopped tarragon
- 1teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 sliced scallions
- 2 sliced celery stalks
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1pound watercress, thick stems removed
- Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the chicken breasts with oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes; let cool, then shred.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, tarragon, and lemon zest and juice. Fold in the chicken, scallions, and celery; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Serve over the watercress.