- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2cup raisins
- 1/4cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2pound Manchego cheese, sliced
- 1/4pound thinly sliced Serrano ham or prosciutto
- 1/2cup mixed olives
- 1/2 small loaf country bread
- In a medium bowl, combine the chickpeas, raisins, roasted peppers, parsley, scallions, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Serve with the cheese, ham, olives, and bread.