- 1/2cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4cup fresh lime juice
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 medium red cabbage (about 1 1⁄2 pounds), cored and shredded
- 2 large carrots (about 1⁄2 pound), grated
- 3/4cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, whisk together the orange and lime juices, oil, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and toss to combine. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for at least 45 minutes. Fold in the cilantro before serving.