Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 hot dogs
- 1/4 small head red cabbage, finely shredded (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cook the hot dogs according to the package directions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cabbage, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, tahini, and 2 tablespoons water.
- Place a hot dog in each bun and, dividing evenly, top with the cabbage and yogurt mixtures, scallions, and crushed red pepper.
- Per Serving
- Calories 382
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 36mg
- Sodium 1,085mg
- Protein 13g
- Carbohydrate 33g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 110mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .