- 4 hot dogs
- 1/4 small head red cabbage, finely shredded (about 2 cups)
- 3tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cook the hot dogs according to the package directions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cabbage, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, tahini, and 2 tablespoons water.
- Place a hot dog in each bun and, dividing evenly, top with the cabbage and yogurt mixtures, scallions, and crushed red pepper.