Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until slightly soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add the turkey and cook, crumbling with the back of a wooden spoon, until no trace of pink remains, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the chili powder and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Divide the turkey mixture, tortilla chips, lettuce, Cheddar, and avocado among individual plates. Serve with the salsa.
- Per Serving
- Calories 722Calories From Fat 422
- Fat 47g
- Sat Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 127mg
- Sodium 1,180mg
- Protein 35g
- Carbohydrate 47g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 9g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 376mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Turn this salad into tostadas: Place small tortillas on a broilerproof rimmed baking sheet and broil until crisp, about 1 minute. Top with the salad.