- 4 6-ounce swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Season both sides of the fish with the salt and pepper. Sprinkle half of the garlic in a baking dish and top with the swordfish. Sprinkle with the remaining garlic. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Brush grill rack with oil.
- Scrape the garlic from the fish. Transfer the fish to grill and cook, turning once, until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes total. Serve with the Grilled Pineapple Salsa.