10-ounce box couscous
cloves garlic, thinly sliced
15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
raisins (dark or golden)
bunches Swiss chard, stems trimmed
- Place the couscous in a bowl. Add 1 ½ cups boiling water and stir. Cover tightly and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, over low heat, toast the pine nuts, shaking the pan frequently, until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium heat, add the oil, and heat for 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chickpeas, raisins, chard, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chard is tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and divide among individual plates. Top with the chard and sprinkle with the pine nuts.