Glazed Wings With Butter Lettuce Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-low. In a large bowl, combine the preserves, vinegar, ginger, cayenne, and ¾ teaspoon salt. Set aside ¼ cup of the mixture.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Grill chicken, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes, basting with reserved mixture in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, pesto, and lemon juice.
- Divide the lettuce among plates and drizzle with the pesto vinaigrette. Serve with the chicken wings.
- Per Serving
- Calories 609Calories From Fat 59%
- Fat 40g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 131mg
- Sodium 567mg
- Protein 43g
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 11g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you don’t have access to a grill, you can cook the wings in the broiler on a sheet pan for the same amount of time.